You can email the following transaction forms directly through Spendwise:
- Purchase orders
- Sales orders
- Packing slips (shipments)
To email a transaction form through the system log in to your account and complete the following steps:
- Click on the type of transaction you want to email in the left menu (e.g. Purchase orders)
- Click on the particular transaction you want to email
- Click on the "Email" button at the top
- Make sure all the information in the email popup is what you want and click the "Send" button
After you email a transaction form you will see a sent icon at the right in the list of transactions. When whoever you emailed the transaction to opens it the icon will change from sent to viewed so you know immediately when they see it.
Note: Transactions that are pending approval cannot be emailed until after they are approved and therefore will not have an "Email" button at the top.