To import non-inventory items complete the following steps:
- Click on "Items" in the top menu
- Click on "Non-Inventory" in the left menu
- Click on "Import" button
- Select file that includes list of non-inventory items (file must be in CSV format)
- Click on the "Upload" button
- If file includes a header row click on the checkbox next to "Header Row?"
- If you want data in import file to replace existing data for any items that are already in the system click on the checkbox next to "Update duplicates?"
- Ensure file columns are mapped to proper fields and make any changes by clicking on the dropdown field above the column and selecting the correct field
- Click on the "Finish" button
Supported columns are:
Non-inventory item import template file: